myTaste.com
ll Cibo é L'essenza Della Vita....

"The rooms that you use on a daily basis are the rooms people will always want to sit in, because they have soul." --Bunny Williams

“VIVERE SENZA RIMPIANTI” LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS

"If you want to live forever and ever, drink wine and eat maccheroni." ~~~Sicilian Proverb

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Dad!!

Happy Father's Day Robert! You're a great Daddy because you learned from the best! I'm very proud of you! Love you,

Mom




Allie and her Daddy!!!






Happy Father's day to the World's BEST Dad Grandpa and Husband! We love you!!








Grandpa and Dylan leaving cookies and milk for Santa


Dad, Nick, Timmy, and Dylan (Baby Jake was napping or he would have been crawling all over Grandpa too!)

They also sprinkled reindeer food on the front lawn to entice Rudolph!







Dad and number 1 son, Erick at Hanging Rock





Our Dad is SO strong!




Dylan and Grandpa getting ready for bed





Only Grandpa understands me!




He's training her early...





3 months old and she knows what a TV Guide is




She's almost 4 now and still looks at Grandpa the same way <3>




I can't believe I'm related to these people!





Happy Father's Day to all the special Dads out there!


Allie and Pattie

















3 comments:

  1. its probably gonna look weird commenting on my own blog post, especially at this point in time....but oh well,
    i loves my daddy :]
    <3allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not find an email address. Use the last cup of whipped cream for your topping. I fixed the recipe. Thanks for noticing and letting me know! Let me know if you try it! Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not find an email address. Use the last cup of whipped cream for your topping. I fixed the recipe. Thanks for noticing and letting me know! Let me know if you try it! Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!cheap hotel in dublin4life transfer factor plus

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments and it's a great way to lead us to your home! Thanks for visiting!